In this page, the Data Controller describes the processing modes for users’ personal data as carried out after cookies are issued. The information on this page does not concern other websites, pages or online services that may be accessed via hypertext links that may be published on the websites, but which may refer to resources outside the data controller’s domain.
The Data Controller is Pierpaoli Exelyas Srl, Piazza del Liberty, 8 , 20121 Milano, Italy, Tel. +39 02 800 16 564, email email@example.com, VAT no. and Tax Code 10383650966 , REA MI-2527039 in the person of the pro tempore legal representative.
This website was developed by Valuebiz srls with registered office in Via Modonesi, 12 29122 – Piacenza tel: tel. +39 0523.591667- VAT no. 01693030338. www.valuebiz.it – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Certified email: email@example.com, formally appointed data processor pursuant to art 28 of the EU Reg. 679 / 16
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files of text that the websites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be sent to the same websites the next time they are visited. So-called “third party” cookies, on the other hand, are set by a different website than the one the user is visiting. This is because there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages on other domains, etc) on each website, which reside on different servers to the one used by the website visited (source: www.garanteprivacy.it).
ARE THERE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
There are several categories of cookies.
Cookies can be first party or third party, depending on whether they are sent by the Data Controller or by third-party subjects (e.g. Google).
There are also technical cookies (used to facilitate browsing), analytics cookies (used for statistical purposes) and profiling cookies.
- Technical cookies are the type used solely to transmit a communication on an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary, to the provider of the information company’s service that has been expressly requested by the subscriber or by the user to provide this service. They are therefore used exclusively to allow the website to function. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the data controller or by the website provider. To install these cookies no prior consent is required from users, while it is mandatory to provide information.
Technical cookies can be divided into:
– browsing or session cookies, which guarantee normal browsing and use of the website (for example, allowing a purchase to be made or to log on to access reserved areas);
– analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when they are used by the website provider to collect aggregate information about the number of users and about how they visit the website;
– function cookies that allow the user to browse according to a number of selected criteria (e.g. Language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
- Profiling cookiesare aimed at creating user profiles and are used to send advertising messages aligned with the preferences shown by the user for browsing on the web. The user’s consent must always be asked for this type of cookie, further to providing information.
- Third party statistical-analytics cookies: The user must be adequately informed about the use of these cookies, and must be able to express their consent in a simple manner. To simplify management of this aspect, the Data Protection Authority recommends providing an initial “short” information sheet, contained in a banner that appears on the home page (or another page via which the user can access the website), later integrated by an “extended” information sheet, accessed via a link to be clicked on by the user, which contains detailed information. For the simplification to be effective, it is necessary for the cookie consent request to be included in the banner containing the short information sheet. Users who want more, and more detailed information and wish to differentiate their choices regarding the types of cookies stored by the visited site, can access other pages on the website, containing the possibility of making more specific choices, as well as the extended information text.
TYPE OF PROCESSING
The website https://www.pierpaoli.ch/ uses technical cookies that do not collect any personal information, making processing fully anonymous.
Collection and use of information obtained by such third parties are regulated by the respective privacy information sheets, which you are asked to refer to.
Technical cookies are the type used solely to transmit a communication on an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary, to the provider of the information company’s service that has been expressly requested by the user.
Analytics cookies are not required for browsing, but mostly serve to monitor use of the website by users, to optimize use of the website. Social network plugins are used exclusively for facilitating the sharing of website content on social channels too.
Right to access personal data
You have the right to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller regarding whether or not your personal data is being processed. If the answer is affirmative, you have the right to obtain access to your personal data and a copy of the personal data being processed, except in the case that releasing a copy would be harmful to the rights and liberties of other data subjects.
Right to rectification.
You have the right to have the Data Controller rectify your incorrect personal data, and also add to any incomplete data.
Right to erasure.
You have the right to obtain erasure of your personal data by the Data Controller, if said data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or processed; if you revoke consent required for processing and there are no other legal grounds for processing; if you oppose processing and there is no prevailing legitimate reason to proceed with processing; if personal data was illegally processed; if personal data must be erased to fulfil an obligation imposed by national or EU provisions.
Right to restriction of processing:
You have the right to restrict processing if you contest the correctness of your personal data, for the period required for the Data Controller to check the correctness of said personal data; if processing is illegal and you ask for restriction of use in place of erasure; if you require the personal data for verifying, exercising or defending a right in court, although the Data Controller no longer requires it; if you oppose processing while awaiting to verify any prevalence of the Data Controller’s legitimate reasons. If processing is restricted, your personal data is only processed, except for storage, with your consent or for verifying, exercising or defending a right in court, or for protecting another individual or legal entity’s rights or for reasons of public interest.
Right to revoke consent.
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time, by sending a request to the addresses provided above. Revoking consent does not however prejudice the legality of processing based on consent that was carried out prior to revocation;
Right to data portability:
You have the right to receive your personal data provided to a data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to send said data to another data controller without being prevented by the data controller to whom it was provided, if processing is based on consent to processing for one or more specific purposes and if processing is carried out automatically and exercising the right to portability is not harmful to the rights and liberties of third parties.
Right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, delivering said complaint by hand to the Data Protection Authority Offices (at the address below) or by recorded post with proof of receipt, addressed to the Data Protection Authority, Piazza di Montecitorio, 121, 00186 Rome, or by certified email to firstname.lastname@example.org.